Saturday, May 1, 2010

Gabriel Aubry & Halle Berry Split

Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry have broken up after four years together, according to multiple reports.
The Oscar winner and the Canadian model are reportedly in negotiations to work out a custody agreement regarding their 2-year-old daughter Nahla, TMZ.COM reports. Berry, 43, and Aubry, 34, met at a Versace store opening in Manhattan in February of 2006, Their daughter was born 2 years later. In February 2009, Berry told Essence magazine about motherhood, "I'm complete. I have more to offer my craft because [my daughter] makes me indelibly better every day." That same month, Aubry told people that that Nahla "needs a sibling. I think it's important."
Berry’s rep couldn’t be reached for comment. RadarOnline was first to report the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment